Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [patch] occupychance

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [patch] occupychance
From: Greg Wooledge <wooledge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 19:43:39 -0500

Jeff Mallatt (jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

> I think the Armor should have it's 1 movement left after the ocupychance
> move.  So, I propose the small change to your patch that's in the attached
> patch.

Looks OK, though I didn't re-test it.  Maybe in the future we can add
another server option to control whether units have 0 MP left after an
occupy-attack, but for now your version of the patch should be fine.

(The reason I left the units with 0 MP, and the reason I think we may
need it in the future, is because that's what CTP does.  CTP units may
only attack once per turn, or bombard once per turn, and they may not
move afterward.  On the other hand, they may move after pillaging or
pirating....)

--
Greg Wooledge                    | "Truth belongs to everybody."
wooledge@xxxxxxxxxxx             |   Red Hot Chili Peppers