Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 1999:
Re: [Freeciv-Dev] proposed update to nations

To: qpkjeek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] proposed update to nations
From: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 01:04:36 +0200

  Hllo Jerzy,

> It is good to see new nations :-) but we might need some
> coordination here as I already have 5 or 6 more nations
> and flags ongoing. The other issue is how many nations
> should be included in the default ruleset. My opinion
> is that those appearing in civ2 should be included.
> (Anyone can say which are they?) Other should be placed
> in other nation sets. I currently have european and ancient
> nation sets beside the default.

I just tested your flags patch with my nations specs and it works
fine.  You've already included the flags; if you are willing to include
the Dutch into some alternative ruleset, and apply the changes to
Romans and Germans, so I can forget about them myself, I'll be happy.
If you decide to change them, that's OK with me, as long as I know they
are being processed and the effort end up in CVS eventually.

--
Reinier