Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 1999:
Re: [Freeciv-Dev] proposed update to nations

To: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] proposed update to nations
From: Jerzy Klek <qpkjeek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 10:37:38 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi!

It is good to see new nations :-) but we might need some
coordination here as I already have 5 or 6 more nations
and flags ongoing. The other issue is how many nations
should be included in the default ruleset. My opinion
is that those appearing in civ2 should be included.
(Anyone can say which are they?) Other should be placed
in other nation sets. I currently have european and ancient
nation sets beside the default.

I include my current defalt flags.xpm so you see what I have.
It hasn't been sent yet because the trident version is not ready
yet (but will be by this weekend).

Last thing: we will have the possibility of choosing more
leaders for one nation, so if someone wants he can add more
leaders, (at least one woman's name will be appreciated).

/Jerzy

BTW: More information about this core dump. It also works for
me, I just have units and cities without flags.