[Freeciv-Dev] (no subject)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (no subject)
From: Szenasi Tamas <sztamas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 16:26:46 +0100 (CET)

I vwas playing freeciv 1.8 BETA, and I was playing against
one AI (Dezso).
I nearly got Engineers in research , but the AI has captured one of my
cities. In the same turn suddenly came an unseen AI named Gandhi,
and conquered three of my cities!!(?).
(The cities were undefended) Gandhi wasn't set in the server.
I switched to the server, and made a player listing:

List of players:
Dezso (AI, normal)
Hammurabi is connected from localhost
civserver: stdinhand.c:556: name_of_skill_level: Assertion `level>0 &&
level<=10' failed.
GandhiAborted

and the server quitted to bash.
I was playing a lot and it never happened, even with the same settings.
(i have Debian potato, 2.2.2 kernel)

                                        Tamas

Cc me, if need more information. I'll write to the dev list.