Re: [Freeciv-Dev] (no subject)

Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] (no subject)
From: Matt Busigin <jediknight@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 19:48:23 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 2 Mar 1999, Lalo Martins wrote:

#As for language, as a C++ advocate I thought I should reply :-)

Ack!

#Of course my _personal_ opinion is that every hacker should
#learn stdC++, but that's not realistic ;-) I also think that
#perl and C should be trashed asap ;-)

Hmm.. 99% of mainstream Linux packages (including Debian's DPKG, if I'm
correct?) are made up of either C or Perl.  The problem is that there really
is no "stdC++".

                cheers,
                        matt

Matt Busigin [Perl/Tcl/Sh/C/C++/Lex/Yacc/HTML UNIX Programmer]
      Member of Geeks Anonymous - http://geeksanon.ab.ca
      e-mail : spod(at)ewtoo.org, jediknight(at)xwing.org
      web    : http://kharduin.net/~mbusigin
      talker : tb.dynip.com 2010