[Freeciv-Dev] (no subject)

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (no subject)
From: Sicomac School <sigrant4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 99 11:32:06 -0500

Hello,
I might not be E-Mailing the right person, but can I have some help with
my project on Hoover Dam?  My name is Ryan Mallen.  I am from Wyckoff,
NJ.  I am a 5th grader in Sicomac School.  I am doing a HUGE project on
the Hoover Dam for the extended learning program in my school.  I would
really appreciate you E-Mailing me.  I will give you details about my
questions then.  My E-Mail address is HappyMan21@xxxxxxx.  Thanx.

                                                   From,
                                                 Ryan Mallen