Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Wonder tiles.

To: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Freeciv developers <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Wonder tiles.
From: Brent Nelson <nelson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 14:27:48 -0700 (MST)

What about just putting them in the land usage window of the city
management screen.  It could either be on usable land, or around the
edges.  If it goes on the usable land, then perhaps the player should
get at trade bonus for using that space.  (tourists would rather go
see the pyramids than a road crossing some farm land).

This way it should be clear to people that wonders are associated with
cities, not land.

The problem I see with wonder tiles is that they would make it difficult
or impossible to see what lies under the wonder.

--brent nelson