Re : [Freeciv-Dev] AI (was: Beta 1.8.0)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re : [Freeciv-Dev] AI (was: Beta 1.8.0)
From: a_beraud@xxxxxxxx (Alexandre BERAUD)
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 18:35:05 +0100 (MET)

If the AI is omnicient, then I understand many things. But the real
problem is that the AI develops technologies too fast ! Please code
a simple play level where it wouldn't earn technologies that fast.

For Per: A 'really easy' level is not enough. We need a 'Only for Alex
BERAUD to win at last' level ! (with an absolutely null IQ).

Alexandre BERAUD