[Freeciv-Dev] FreeCiv @ windoze

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] FreeCiv @ windoze
From: Lalo Martins <lalo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 14:32:42 -0200

I know we've been trough this a lot of times, but...

I heard someone is sistematically having success at compiling
FreeCiv with CygWin32. Perhaps someone could set up a page
(_not_ in or related to freeciv.org) with a HOWTO-install, links
to binaries (for cygwin libraries, X server, Athena, Xaw) and
whatnot? This would allow lots of us to play FreeCiv with less
enlightened friends and maybe even attract people to Free
Software (the old argument, "if ONE Free Program is so good,
imagine a full Free OS!")

Thoughts?

[]s,
                                               |alo