RE: [Freeciv-Dev] FreeCiv @ windoze

To: "'Lalo Martins'" <lalo@xxxxxxxxxx>, <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Freeciv-Dev] FreeCiv @ windoze
From: "Todd Goodman" <tsg1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 23:41:21 -0500

Yes, I build for Cygwin from CVS with no problem (aside from my
mistakes with CVS).

I'd be happy to set this up.  However, with my lack of spare
time I'm not sure when it would be (and it wouldn't be a very
pretty site either  :-)

It's a good idea though.

I'm using a commercial X server though.  :-(

Todd