Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 1999:
Re: civil war, was Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Diplomacy....

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: civil war, was Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Diplomacy....
From: Per Mathisen <permath@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 10:35:23 +0100 (MET)

On Thu, 14 Jan 1999, Mitch Davis wrote:
> Per Mathisen said his goal was to make an abstraction layer, under
> which GTK+ and Xaw would sit.

Actually, I pretty much abandoned work on the abstraction layer once Vasco
started his work on the gtk port.

I am pretty sure we discussed this to agreement earlier. First finish the
gtk port, then integrate it into the main trunk, then finally start
working on an abstraction layer. This was thought for 1.8 and 2.0,
respectively. This is in the roadmap.

Yours,
Per