Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 1999:
Re: civil war, was Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Diplomacy....

To: Lalo Martins <lalo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: civil war, was Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Diplomacy....
From: Mitch Davis <mjd@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 10:37:36 +1100

Lalo Martins wrote:

> Shouldn't we exchange some points between 1.7.3 and 1.8.0? I
> think GTK is ready for release (it has bugs, but it's also easy
> to shut off in configure, could come off as default)

Quality-wise, I think Freeciv-GTK+ is ready for first release too.
But it relies on changing the directory structure around considerably.

Per Mathisen said his goal was to make an abstraction layer, under
which GTK+ and Xaw would sit.  That hasn't been done yet.  That's
no slur against him, because it's a really hard job.

This is just my opinion; "I No Longer Speak Law"

Regards,

Mitch.
--
| mailto:mjd@xxxxxxxxxx       | Not the official view of: |