Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 1999:
Re: civil war, was Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Diplomacy....

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: civil war, was Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Diplomacy....
From: Per Mathisen <permath@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 13:57:18 +0100 (MET)

On Wed, 13 Jan 1999, David Pfitzner wrote:
> http://msowww.anu.edu.au/~dwp/freeciv/patches/civilwar_d1.diff.gz,
> for those interested.
>
> (Note: I suspect the patches in that directory are all mutually
> incompatible...)

I am wondering what needs to be worked on right now. According to the
roadmap the next release should feature new tiles, rulesets, the space
race, civil war and improved races. Trent and David seem to be
progressing fast on the tilesets, but since we aim to keep backwards
compatibility, the rest of the stuff seems to be out for now... or
have I gotten it all wrong?

Anyway, I am working on sound support using esound+audiofile. No idea
when it is ready, but it should not take too long.

Yours,
Per