Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: November 2004:
[freeciv-ai] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10694) AI Builds Doomed Ferries and P

To: badamson@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10694) AI Builds Doomed Ferries and Passengers
From: "Gregory Berkolaiko" <Gregory.Berkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 20:22:03 -0800

Mmh, I think you are going in wrong direction.  IMO the right direction
would be to make sure bodyguards are built and used.

Even better, we need to teach AI coordinated attacks.  Even if one
transport makes it to the enemy shore, the result (to a prepared player)
is more an annoyance than a danger.  AI needs to accumulate forces and
then ship them -- safely -- to the enemy, possibly bombarding its cities
beforehand.

Gr.