Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: August 2004:
[freeciv-ai] Fun AI savegame

To: freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Fun AI savegame
From: Per Inge Mathisen <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 09:11:36 +0000 (GMT)

I have one mech inf on a mountain, nothing else, and all around me are AI
cities full of defenders. I have never been attacked, and the AI shows no
inclination to do so, although we are at war. It does not even attack me
if I move down from my mountain, only if I move adjacent to one of its
cities does it get the nerve to attack.

Bug 1: The AI builds no offensive units to attack me.

Bug 2: The AI builds only caravans. In its ciites, it keeps dozens of
caravans unused. There are several buildings and wonders it could build.
This bug is also present in the new building code in effects patch.

The second bug might be caused by the proximity of my mech inf.