Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: July 2004:
[freeciv-ai] Re: puppeteer patches builded over versions that do not com

To: freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Re: puppeteer patches builded over versions that do not compile
From: "Guillermo Lopez Alejos" <100030179@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 16:14:32 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

> To compile with e.g. Feb-27 patch you better
> take the Feb-27 CVS snapshot. not the current CVS.
>
> I need to update the patch so that it would
> compile with the current CVS.

Yes, I've seen that I can't patch the current versión. Anyway I've not
been able to compile the patched Feb-27 CVS snapshot. I'm using Debian
SID and I think the only client I can compile is the GTK 2.0, and
puppeteer is GTK dependant.

If you want, I can help you updating the patch. We can meet at
#freeciv-ai (or #freeciv-dev) IRC channel at freenode to chat about this.

> There is some doc/README.puppeteer in the patches.

O.K., I'll take a look at it.

Bye,

--
Guillermo López Alejos - N.I.A. 100030179
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid