Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: July 2004:
[freeciv-ai] puppeteer patches builded over versions that do not compile

To: freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] puppeteer patches builded over versions that do not compile
From: "Guillermo Lopez Alejos" <100030179@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 18:25:42 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I'm still behind the building of the client side ai interface.

I've recently taked a look at puppeteer patches, submited by nikodimka
at the begining of this year. The problem is that the patched code
doesn't compile (in both Dec-02 and Feb-27 versions).

I'm also trying to find how to use puppeteer... it's really hard to me
to guess that only with the code.

Regards,

--
Guillermo López Alejos - N.I.A. 100030179
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid