Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: April 2002:
[freeciv-ai] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [RFC][Patch] AI can fly v2 (fwd)

To: Raahul Kumar <raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Ross W. Wetmore" <rwetmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, per@xxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [RFC][Patch] AI can fly v2 (fwd)
From: Raimar Falke <hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 11:15:09 +0200

On Fri, Apr 12, 2002 at 06:56:48PM -0700, Raahul Kumar wrote:

> > >Guess. Anything at all would be handy. I've looked at f_s_t_k, and
> > >find_beachhead, and I suspect that one of these has the bug.
> >
> > Raimar refuses to fix the find_a_beachhead bug. He remove the fix from
> > an earlier patch and rejected three separate people's rediscovery of
> > this over several months, R_T_F_L :-).
>
> I missed this. Raimar, why did you reject the fixes? Which one was most
> acceptable to you, or do you want a totally different fix?

Can you please post some bug tracking number to refresh my mind. Also
in general I will leave the ai directory to Mike. It just isn't fun
anymore. I'm also biased. So if you have patches which only touch ai/
Mike is the better person to talk about this.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "The very concept of PNP is a lovely dream that simply does not translate to