Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2007:
[aclug-L] Re: aclug.org ready for renweal

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: aclug.org ready for renweal
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 16:21:13 -0600

On Thu, Jan 11, 2007 at 04:58:27PM -0600, Jason Klein wrote:
> I would hate to see the group let go of the domain name.
> Although I haven't been as active in ACLUG as I would like to be,
> Datility Networks would be glad to transfer and pay for renewal of
> the domain name for the ACLUG group.  I would be more comfortable
> doing this if we could keep one or two group members listed as the
> Owner Contact and/or Administrative Contact on the domain.  We would
> only want to be listed as the Technical Contact and/or Billing Contact.
>
> Feedback anyone?

That sounds reasonable.  It would probably make sense for Dale to be
admin contact.  It probably makes sense for me to be tech contact as
long as I run primary DNS for it, but I have no problem letting someone
else do that.  And it's fine with me if you want to be billing contact.

Dale, any thoughts?

-- John