Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2007:
[aclug-L] aclug.org ready for renweal

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] aclug.org ready for renweal
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 16:46:40 -0600

Hi folks,

aclug.org is up for renweal.  I've paid this out of my pocket for the
past few years... but it looks like the domain isn't really being used
anymore.  What does everyone think?

FWIW, Clint is listed as admin contact for the domain, and I'm tech and
billing.  I probably shouldn't be involved with the domain at all at
this point, and would be happy to hand that over.

-- John