Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2007:
[aclug-L] Re: aclug.org ready for renweal

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: aclug.org ready for renweal
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 09:49:28 -0600

On Wed, Jan 24, 2007 at 11:16:56AM -0600, John Goerzen wrote:
> aclug.org has one month to go before it expires, so some sort of
> decision is needed on where it will go.
>
> If it is to be transfered to Jason, or if he is to be set as tech or
> billing contact, Clint will have to do that since he is administrative
> contact.

One other thing we can do...  I can go ahead and create the renewal
order, and post the payment URL for it here.  Then Jason if you're still
interested in paying for it, you can just go to that URL.  The renewal
fee is 10EUR, which is about $16.

I've paid for aclug.org out of my own pocket for the past several
years... but I'm paying for a lot of domains and really need to cut
back on that.

Ideally in the long term it would be taken over by Jason or someone
that's more active with ACLUG right now.

Thanks,

-- John