Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2007:
[aclug-L] Re: aclug.org ready for renweal

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: aclug.org ready for renweal
From: Jason Klein <jklein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 16:58:27 -0600

I would hate to see the group let go of the domain name.
Although I haven't been as active in ACLUG as I would like to be,
Datility Networks would be glad to transfer and pay for renewal of
the domain name for the ACLUG group.  I would be more comfortable
doing this if we could keep one or two group members listed as the
Owner Contact and/or Administrative Contact on the domain.  We would
only want to be listed as the Technical Contact and/or Billing Contact.

Feedback anyone?

Jason

--
Jason Klein