Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2007:
[aclug-L] Re: aclug.org ready for renweal

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: aclug.org ready for renweal
From: Bruce Bales <bbales@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 15:55:29 -0600

On Thursday 11 January 2007 16:46, John Goerzen wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> aclug.org is up for renweal.  I've paid this out of my pocket for
> the past few years... but it looks like the domain isn't really
> being used anymore.  What does everyone think?
>
> FWIW, Clint is listed as admin contact for the domain, and I'm tech
> and billing.  I probably shouldn't be involved with the domain at
> all at this point, and would be happy to hand that over.
>
> -- John
I sure feel comfortable having a list in which I can get answers now=20
and then. =20

By the way -- My main computer is a kubuntu dapper box that I can ssh=20
and sftp out of, but can't get into from anywhere.  /etc/hosts,=20
hosts.allow and hosts.deny appear to be okay. =20

Does debian have some special thing (like for tcpd) that needs to be=20
set up for incoming ssh?  Or what might I be missing?
bruce

=46rom hosts
127.0.0.1       localhost       blacky
127.0.1.1       blacky.ks.cox.net       blacky
192.168.0.103   blacky
192.168.0.101   betty
192.168.0.102   laptop

=46rom hosts.allow