Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2006:
[aclug-L] Re: Sales and lack of stock and non-rain check! Was:Re: Re: If

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Sales and lack of stock and non-rain check! Was:Re: Re: If you had a Win98se Question what forum/blog would you go to?
From: ironrose <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 22:34:28 -0600

Well said and because the win98se resources are down to 65%, the OS is
out of memory while trying to print out a graphic intensive project.
Some graphics programs create HUGE files.  So is the problem with with
printer or the graphics program or win98se?  It is hard to say without a
clean load of win98se, installing the multi-function printer drivers and
the graphics program.