Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2005:
[aclug-L] Westar Grip: Re: Re: January Aclug Meeting?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Westar Grip: Re: Re: January Aclug Meeting?
From: DAVID CARMICHAEL <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 07:49:53 -0800 (PST)

How many of you reading these messages are not at
there home now???  I am being told that it may be
Thur. of the coming week before I have power again...
after months of calling 'KGE/Westar' about trees on
the lines only to have the tree in question be the one
that has knocked out my power...
I wonder how many of the ones that gripped two years
ago about how much 'KGE' had cut back trees near power
lines [which is what caused them to 'trim back' the
tree trimming crews] are with out power today?