Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2005:
[aclug-L] Re: January Aclug Meeting?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: January Aclug Meeting?
From: ironrose <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 09:15:49 -0600

I talked to one person who had a generator to keep the computer
running.  He was trying to get the internet back up and running.  We
just had to reset the cable modem and the pc.  I'm thinking that he may
have been an eBay seller.

I have also heard of people running the generator in the house--very
dangerous--carbon monoxide...... ~Anne