Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2005:
[aclug-L] Re: January Aclug Meeting?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: January Aclug Meeting?
From: Nate Bargmann <n0nb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 20:45:28 -0600

* ironrose <ironrose@xxxxxxx> [2005 Jan 08 09:20 -0600]:

> I have also heard of people running the generator in the house--very
> dangerous--carbon monoxide...... ~Anne

I think people are running the generators in the garage or wherever
because they're probably afraid of theft.  I know that our company has
lost a lot of generators in the past few ice storms.

Sad reason for sure...

- Nate >>

  Amateur radio exams; ham radio; Linux info @  | free since January 1998.
             http://www.qsl.net/n0nb/           |  "Debian, the choice of