Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2005:
[aclug-L] Re: January Aclug Meeting?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: January Aclug Meeting?
From: Jeff Vian <jvian10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 09:58:32 -0600

There is a liquid cooling system that is fanless.

It costs about $200, but the only moving part is the pump, runs off the
power supply in the PC, and has a cooling tower with about a gallon of
liquid for heat transfer.  Uses a cooling chip on the cpu, one on the
graphics card, and one on the system chipset if needed.

Water cooling can be used on the biggest/baddest/fastest system you can
build.

http://www.xoxide.com/watcoolkit.html