Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2003:
[aclug-L] Re: Richard Reid

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Richard Reid
From: Lowell Premer <lowell@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 10:54:55 -0600 (CST)

Merely that there will be more support for him and his idea(l)s in any
prison in the US than you imply, and , conversely, less for yours. Even
the ultraright white supremacist element in the community will have little
good to say about the government that put them there. This is not to
suggest that those are your beliefs, only that that group, which will
doubtless make ugly noises toward Reid et al, will still see the forces
that run their institution as the greater enemy...