Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2003:
[aclug-L] Re: Richard Reid

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Richard Reid
From: Michael Moore <mrmoore@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2003 20:27:42 -0600

lowell wrote:

>perhaps you should recall Malcolm X's prison conversion; there's a
>considerable Muslim community in any American prison, and not much of a
>pro-American one...
>
>Nate Bargmann wrote:

What has that got to do with terrorist?  I think you are confusing
Muslims with terrorist.  Malcolm X had nothing to do with terrorism.
 And he didn't want to kill all Americans.

Or is what you are saying....... Reid will go to prison and convert the
prisoners into Islamic Jehad terrorists.  And then he will have a large
prisoner following all of which will want to kill all Americans.