Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: mailing lists/#aclug.irc

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
From: "tractor" <tractor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 10:16:49 -0600

Why isn't there more activity on #aclug at irc.openprojects.net?

that's how i learned of your group in the first place. :)

It seems to me that some of your discussions could be served more
efficiently using irc.

tractor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jeff

A comment was made about someone (I think it was people outside the
local area) commenting that they felt this list has too much discussion
on purely local topics.

I do not understand anyone saying this list has too much traffic.

....  Since this is an organization wide list,
anything related to ACLUG or the Linux community should be here.

... who to incluude in the discussions.
...community wide discusssion ...

... for the benefit of the group.

<getting off the soap box>

I for one plan to do my best to keep this organization alive and useful
to the entire linux community.

end Jeff

tractor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx