Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: Now for some of my musings...

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Now for some of my musings...
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 15:32:20 -0600

Okay, I think everyone should know that John Goerzen and I have come to an
understanding on what was or wasn't done.  Most of it was a matter of
perception, I think we both agreed that this was about to turn ugly and
really shouldn't be done in a public forum.  I believe we've settled our
differences and can now get back to the problem at hand, how best to assure
the future of Aclug.

Once again, my apologies to John Goerzen if I impugned his character.

--dwh

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Secretary & Website Maintainer - info@xxxxxxxxx