Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: Voodoo & Linux 'OpenGL' 3D Graphics

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Voodoo & Linux 'OpenGL' 3D Graphics
From: David Carmichael <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 17:22:55 -0600

Are you telling me that both RedHat and  Debian support Voodoo2 & OpenGL out
of the package??  Which is strange, because all the web info that I have run
across states that no package supports the Voodoo2 and older 3D video cards
"UNLESS" the manufacturer had written Linux 3D drivers, which few have.

So being a 'Linux Dummy' who every install he has tried to date had ran into
hardware issues.... how do I start to change/edit the 'X86' config file??

--David