Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: Question: CD-R/RW Media Types

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Question: CD-R/RW Media Types
From: David Carmichael <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 20:41:13 -0600

While they were on sale and of an unknown brand... I picked up a package
from 'OfficeMax' Sunday which had a CD Carrying case and 48 650mb 12X CD-R
blanks from a company called 'Pengo' for $9.99, which based on just the CD-R
alone made them $0.22 each and all the others were priced around $0.45 each
for the 'R' discs and the lowest "SALE" price I have seen to date for the
"RW" discs has been $1.50 each

These 'Pengo' discs have a 'blue/green' color to them.

--David