Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: CD-RW FAQ

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: CD-RW FAQ
From: "gLaNDix" <glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 12:33:28 -0600

> back, $5 for 100 CDR, with that quality, I think it
> worths.

wow... that is a pretty good deal! : ^ )  personally, i've tried Imation,
TDK, Sony, HP, Maxell and CompUSA's store brand.  my favorite so far has
been Maxell...  they're just 650MB discs, but they seem to be decent
quality...  iirc they were about $30 for 100 cd's (spool) about a year or so
ago...  I've also had good milage with the others, except for CompUSA...
those work great as disposable discs (ie: bringing a big file home from
work, then tossing the disc), but that's about it...  they were really
cheap, so i don't care... : ^ )

gLaNDix