Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: Mandrake Linux ISO?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Mandrake Linux ISO?
From: David Carmichael <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 22:25:37 -0600

Anne -

Thanks for the offer of RedHat 7.2.. but what I really need is a
non-destructive partition program like 'Partition Magic'. Since from what I
have read and heard it will move DOS/WINDOWS files around as needed to clear
harddrive space for a new/larger partition.

I guess if it comes down to it I could just reinstall '95 and the utility...

--David