Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: Testing ATX Power Supply

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Testing ATX Power Supply
From: Anne McCadden <amccadden@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 19:52:31 -0600

No problem -- there are some problems that I can't figure out and it
would be no problem at all for you.  We all have different talents and
thank goodness, so we can help each other.  I have very humbling
experiences with computers and OS's all the time.  Just trying to learn
something every day.  Someday you will help me with something, it always
helps to have a different pair of eyes to look at the situation.
Someone else can look at the problem from a different angle.  ttyl :-)