Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: Lindows

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Lindows
From: "Arnold Cavazos Jr." <abcjr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 10:47:17 -0600

Well that is a rather myopic view of the Open Source operating system
world, now isn't it?  Now that you have made this statement, I am
curious as to why you think that this seems counter productive.

When I joined this mailing list, it never said anything about "LINUX
DISCUSSION" only.  In fact, here is what it currently says:

***
ACLUG general discussion -- questions about ACLUG, chatter, etc. Also
carries all announcements. Open to all.
**

The above description of "discussion@xxxxxxxxx"can be found at the

Arnold, who works with/on Slackware all day while at work, but then goes
home and plays with FreeBSD (and has since 1996).

--
abcjr