Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: DNS TEST

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: DNS TEST
From: David Carmichael <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 12:03:41 -0500

The point is SWBI is claiming that the troubles is at 'Infobeats' end and
not theirs and if I have a few trace routes from other ISP's I can try to
prove to them that there is something wrong with their DNS server.

I can reach the site using the IPS number address just not under their
name..

--David