Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: Help with Windows paritition.

To: <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Help with Windows paritition.
From: "Bob Bonifield" <augur@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 19:05:12 -0600

Do I need to use any specific kind of flags while using mkdosfs?  I tried
mkdosfs /dev/hdc1 and it didn't report any errors.  But when I tried to
restart and go into my windows partition I got at the LILO prompt, "error
0x01".  Any ideas?  And yes, I did set the paritition to bootable.  And yes,
I did make sure lilo was setup right.

-----
Bob Bonifield
augur@xxxxxxxxxxx