Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: Help with Windows paritition.

To: <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Help with Windows paritition.
From: "Bob Bonifield" <augur@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 17:36:17 -0600

My problem isn't so much in LILO.  I need to know how to reformat a drive so
it is bootable.  I have reason to believe that it somehow got corrupt and I
need to know how to just erase that drive and start over with reinstalling
windows on it.  LILO isn't the main issue.  Thx

-----
Bob Bonifield
augur@xxxxxxxxxxx
ICQ: 1584053