Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: Help with Windows paritition.

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Help with Windows paritition.
From: Michael Holmes <maholmes@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 17:07:22 -0600

If you are running red hat, go to the system configeration under left
click(x window menu) ,--> system, --> configeration.  scroll down to LILO,
then click the + sign.  Then chose " Linux and other OS."  There, if you
remember which drive you were using hdb or hdc or hdd, and which number you
were using(hdb1 or hdc2 or what ever you used as the windows boot sector.
If you advertenly removed it, it might still show up on the selections.  I
do not know how to access LILO under debian, as I am still trying to learn
debian.  But, Red Hat is fairly simple. It is made for dummies like me!! :-)