Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1999:
[aclug-L] Future of ACLUG

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: aclug-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Future of ACLUG
From: "Clint A. Brubakken" <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 14:48:53 -0500 (CDT)

lets take this discussion to the committee list, I think all the people
discussing it are members, and until we get some thing nailed down we can
keep the traffic on this list less cluttered.

Clint
--
Clint Brubakken
Developer, Computer Science Services Group, LLC
Dictator-for-Life Air Capital Linux Users Group
Wichita, KS
cabrubak@xxxxxxx
---
G:  All right sir.  See the little box with the row of lights on the
front?
    We'll call that the wiggly-diggly.
Cu: Uh-huh.
G:  When the lights on the wiggly-diggly flash rapidly, click on the
    thingamajig, and your doodlybum should open.  Voila!  You're
connected.
Cu: Okay ... yeah, I think I got it.  Thanks!
Ch: Say Greg?
G:  Yeah Chief?
Ch: Don't you think that call was a little ... ohh ... precedent setting?
G:  If you're trying to terrify me, it's too damn late.
                                        -- Greg, Customer and The Chief
User Friendly, 6/14/1998