Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] cut and paste (gpm)

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] cut and paste (gpm)
From: Jesse Kaufman <kaufmjes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 05:34:45 +0000

for me, the easiest way to get X to recognize all 3 buttons (intelliwheel
mouse), i upgraded to XFree86-3.3.3.1...  that made the selection of a mouse w/
3 buttons MUCH easier than hacking the XF86Config file...

--
"If we don't stand up to Micro$oft, who will?"
     - The Boycott Micro$oft Web Page

http://www.boycott-ms.org/