Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Flame bait... (distribution question)

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Flame bait... (distribution question)
From: jeffrey.hansen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 17:50:54 -0500

Is my impression accurate that the requirement to use a freq/res
combination is to simply edit the file with the appropriate settings?  As a
side note, I attempted, yet again, to work this problem out and after I got
the video to work again (ehem...) the mouse now shoots back and forth
accross the top of the screen regardless of my input.  I don't call that a
fair trade.  :-/  Maybe I'm just one of those people who are better off
using pencil and paper.

phrostie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on 03/10/99 05:24:22 PM

Please respond to aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx