Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 1998:
[aclug-L] Free informal Linux Support...

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Free informal Linux Support...
From: Bob Deep <bobd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 08:45:07 -0600

John Goerzen wrote:

> > 4.  Give us a call if you have troubble, we will try to help.
>
> Does this refer to cssgroup?  Are y'all giving out free informal Linux help
> or will you charge for it?

I don't mind passing out informal linux support for non-commerical use
as my time permits.  You may find better responce on this news group
though.  I read this NG daily (during the work week) for my continued
education so post your question here, or send me E-mail directly if you
want.

You can even call me if you want but, you had better ask for "Bob" or
they are not going to know who to send the call to.  If I have the time,
I'll try to answer your questions...

-= bob =-