Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: March 2005:
Re: offlineIMAP status?

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: offlineIMAP status?
From: Seth Falcon <sethfalcon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 22:34:56 -0800

John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Mon, Mar 07, 2005 at 02:14:27PM -0800, Seth Falcon wrote:
>
>> New mail folders created on the remote side won't get sync'd to the
>> local side (at least that has been my experience).
>
> No, that does happen.  It's the other way around

I had a feeling I was getting it backwards :-)

> not that hard to fix if necessary...  I've just never bothered, and
> neither has anybody else :-)

One of these days I'd like to look into this.  For those of us that
use OfflineIMAP exclusively, it would be nice to have a way to create
new mail folders.  And I think the feature makes even more sense in
the context of IMAP <=> IMAP syncing.

Best Wishes and thanks for an extremely useful tool.

+ seth