Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: February 2004:
[linux-help] Re: strange mail problem

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: strange mail problem
From: Steven Saner <ssaner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 11:14:41 -0600

Is there any chance that mail.lloydnet.org believes that it is
supposed to handle the stratitec.com domain? This would explain the
behavior. Basically if when mail got to mail.lloydnet.org, if it
determined that it was supposed to deliver that message locally or
handle it in some way, then it would never try to send it to either of
the MXs for stratitec.com.

Steve