Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: August 2003:
[linux-help] Re: Mysql permissions

To: <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Mysql permissions
From: gLaNDix (Jesse Kaufman) <glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 17:05:00 -0500 (CDT)

as far as GRANT syntax and options go, i would suggest looking into
phpMyAdmin.  it's a great tool that makes managing a database extremely
easy.  i use it at work w/ MySQL-4.x for all the databases i've developed=
.
 it has lists of privileges and lots of documentation (or links to
pertinant documentation on mysql.com).  also, for anything you do, it
shows the SQL command for doing the same thing (if you're concerned about
the idea of using gui and never getting to learn the actual CLI).

gLaNDix