Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: February 2003:
[linux-help] Re: Internet Gateway help

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Internet Gateway help
From: bruce <bbales@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 22:50:49 -0600

On Friday 28 February 2003 09:47 pm, you wrote:
> No he didn't and I am disappointed that he didn't.  I would
> like to see that feature.  I have been trying to setup the
> firewall so that I get emails, but it hasn't worked so far.
> Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Anne,
When you make the disk for the Frazierwall, it asks if you want
the logs mailed to you.  Answer yes and give it your email
address.  That's all there is to it.  The blocked hits will be
mailed to you every morning at 6:00.

And if you have a Frazierwall, just type 192.168.128.1 in your
browser and you will be connected to the firewall.
bruce